To clear my head I went for a walk down to Maroubra beach. It’s a winter day, but it was a clear, crisp and unseasonably warm. With not many people around, the atmosphere was calming and slightly ethereal. Here are a couple of pics from my little sojourn. It was also my attempt to look professional. I took my tripod, which looked a bit silly with a micro four thirds camera plonked on the top. I hope you enjoy.
Pics of the Day: Maroubra sunset
July 13, 2012
Marketing Manager for a large utility in Sydney, Australia.
- Collaborating with a 4-year Old September 10, 2013
- Split pea and smoked hock soup August 21, 2013
- Drawing creativity from depression August 18, 2013
- Come clean: my open letter to Lance Armstrong October 19, 2012
- Pic of the day: Sunrise over the temples of Angkor August 18, 2012
- Are ALL people selfish? June 16, 2012
- Touched by the hand of a painter I’d never met January 10, 2012
- Five spice pork belly with steamed eggplant and garlic July 9, 2012
- A dish I’d turn vegetarian for… July 21, 2012
- Who is Australian anyway? Or American or British for that matter? July 11, 2012
- SeventhSon: Andy, thank you for a very moving story and for yo...
- andylmoore: Ah, thank you. Kind words. I agree with you, infor...
- lolarugula: You describe the steps perfectly and un-genericall...
- Remembering Myself | kstruggles: […] You’re depressed? But you seem so ...
- andylmoore: Hey Chanel, long time hey? I've got a lot to catch...
adventure asian australia Bacon Bacon and egg roll Chilli Chillies Christine Manfield Coffee Coogee Cooking Cycling Delia Smith Eastern suburbs Featured8 Fire Food hipstamatic Hong Kong humour Italian Jervis Bay lemon meringue pie life lifestyle Malabar Maroubra neil perry numbing pastry Pestle and Mortar photography Recipe Resolution Rick Stein road cycling Saffron Shrimp paste Sichuan sichuan pepper sunset Sydney Tour de France Trans-Siberian Travel
- #bbccricket Willey didn't look like a willy 4 days ago
- #bbccricket thinking of excuse to leave family in pool while I go to nirvana bar in seminyak, Bali to watch cricket. Any ideas? 4 days ago
- Materialism: a system that eats us from the inside out | George Monbiot gu.com/p/3y4xe/tw via @guardian 1 week ago
- The world's trickiest tongue twister? cnet.com.au/mit-researcher… 1 week ago
- Racism mainstreamed in Australia: @cricketaustralia apologises for Panesar tweet bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cricke… 1 week ago
Spotify chilled favourites
- 17,450 hits