To clear my head I went for a walk down to Maroubra beach. It’s a winter day, but it was a clear, crisp and unseasonably warm. With not many people around, the atmosphere was calming and slightly ethereal. Here are a couple of pics from my little sojourn. It was also my attempt to look professional. I took my tripod, which looked a bit silly with a micro four thirds camera plonked on the top. I hope you enjoy.
Pics of the Day: Maroubra sunset
July 13, 2012
Marketing Manager for a large utility in Sydney, Australia.
- Come clean: my open letter to Lance Armstrong October 19, 2012
- Pic of the day: Sunrise over the temples of Angkor August 18, 2012
- A winter BBQ for Braveheart and Time Lords August 10, 2012
- Images from Surry Hills, Sydney August 9, 2012
- Pic of the day: sunset and flowers July 26, 2012
- Are ALL people selfish? June 16, 2012
- Touched by the hand of a painter I’d never met January 10, 2012
- Five spice pork belly with steamed eggplant and garlic July 9, 2012
- A dish I’d turn vegetarian for… July 21, 2012
- Who is Australian anyway? Or American or British for that matter? July 11, 2012
- Sue: My friend did this with chicken, delicious...
- Born To Organize: Glad to hear it, Andy....
- andylmoore: Thank you! Everyone is so supportive. It's a massi...
- andylmoore: Ah, thank you, that's lovely. Really appreciate yo...
- Born To Organize: I'm so happy you've shared this personal journey. ...
adventure asian australia Bacon Bacon and egg roll Chilli Chillies Christine Manfield Coffee Coogee Cooking Cycling Delia Smith Eastern suburbs Featured8 Fire Food hipstamatic Hong Kong humour Italian Jervis Bay lemon meringue pie life lifestyle Malabar Maroubra neil perry numbing pastry Pestle and Mortar photography Recipe Resolution Rick Stein road cycling Saffron Shrimp paste Sichuan sichuan pepper sunset Sydney Tour de France Trans-Siberian Travel
- How to Build a Company Around Your Customer lnkd.in/GrJc8E 2 days ago
- today is anniversary of impossible dambusters raid 1943 @RoyalAirForceUK are tweeting minute by minute as the raid happened. Love it. 3 days ago
- Unfortunate news headlines thevine.com.au/life/news/62-u… via @TheVineonline 1 week ago
- Same outdoor ad, different message, depending on your point of view. Very creative. bit.ly/144EF9h lnkd.in/waTQkE 1 week ago
- Creepy things children say to parents becomes Reddit hit via @Telegraph soa.li/Y4sxbOl 3 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow
- Beloved Brands
- Thrive With Bipolar Disorder
- Ride On
- Just a Smidgen
- frugal feeding
- lola rugula
- The War in My Brain
- Depression Time
- While Chasing Kids
- Design The Life You Want To Live
- Bam's Kitchen
- ooaworld: ooa's Travels, Photos and Art
- Art and Craft China
- Volagi Cycles
- Ripple Effect Group
- Leadership Freak
Spotify chilled favourites
- 15,026 hits