First of all, I have to make a confession. I didn’t cook this dish. My wife did all the hard work, so I can’t claim anything apart from writing this post. She used the leftover pork from the weekend curry. Our daughters love olives and tomatoes, so this recipe ticks all the right boxes. The […]
Tag Archives: Monday
- Collaborating with a 4-year Old September 10, 2013
- Split pea and smoked hock soup August 21, 2013
- Drawing creativity from depression August 18, 2013
- Come clean: my open letter to Lance Armstrong October 19, 2012
- Pic of the day: Sunrise over the temples of Angkor August 18, 2012
- Are ALL people selfish? June 16, 2012
- Touched by the hand of a painter I’d never met January 10, 2012
- Five spice pork belly with steamed eggplant and garlic July 9, 2012
- A dish I’d turn vegetarian for… July 21, 2012
- Who is Australian anyway? Or American or British for that matter? July 11, 2012
- andylmoore: Ah, thank you. Kind words. I agree with you, infor...
- lolarugula: You describe the steps perfectly and un-genericall...
- Remembering Myself | kstruggles: […] You’re depressed? But you seem so ...
- andylmoore: Hey Chanel, long time hey? I've got a lot to catch...
- andylmoore: Hi Peter, hello again. Long time...I've been off t...
adventure asian australia Bacon Bacon and egg roll Chilli Chillies Christine Manfield Coffee Coogee Cooking Cycling Delia Smith Eastern suburbs Featured8 Fire Food hipstamatic Hong Kong humour Italian Jervis Bay lemon meringue pie life lifestyle Malabar Maroubra neil perry numbing pastry Pestle and Mortar photography Recipe Resolution Rick Stein road cycling Saffron Shrimp paste Sichuan sichuan pepper sunset Sydney Tour de France Trans-Siberian Travel
- The world's trickiest tongue twister? cnet.com.au/mit-researcher… 2 hours ago
- Racism mainstreamed in Australia: @cricketaustralia apologises for Panesar tweet bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cricke… 4 days ago
- Case dropped against cyclist who crossed red light for safety | Oliver Jeffcott gu.com/p/3kpcx/tw via @guardian 6 days ago
- A bleak outlook: Australia must cut emissions 40% by 2020 to avoid 'dramatic climatic shifts' gu.com/p/3kp62/tw via @guardian 6 days ago
- My favourite is the 10c beer: When sports marketing promotions go wrong gu.com/p/3kk2t/tw via @guardian 1 week ago
Spotify chilled favourites
- 17,352 hits